We are so excited to be getting ready for our 2023 North Cobb HS season! Club season is nearing the end and HS tryouts are right around the corner.
Tryout Info: May 8th – May 12th – Main Gym
- Monday – Wednesday
- Varsity will be selected Wednesday night.
- Junior Varsity
- Monday- Wednesday, 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Thursday-Friday, 4pm-6pm ( We know there will be girls coming from their MS who will be late on Thursday and Friday. They should not stress, just get there when they can and be ready to jump into whatever game/drill is going on)
- JV team will be selected on Friday night.
- No matter which tryout you attend, you will be under consideration for both teams.
- Coaches will potentially make cuts each day as it gets closer to Friday.
- Players selected will be expected to attend team camp at Western Carolina University July 14th-July 16th. More info is in the attached info sheet.
Attached you will find additional information on tryouts, as well as info on North Cobb’s Physical Day at Pinnacle Orthopedics.
Speaking of physicals, everyone trying out must have their Athletic Registration complete on the ParentVue portal (CLICK HERE FOR HOW TO VIDEO), including a copy of their physical dated after April 1, 2023. The physical must be completed on the official GHSA forms located on the Athletic Registration website. This includes current 8th graders!!! You must be cleared in the portal and have email confirmation that you are “cleared” in order to participate in tryouts. Please do not wait until the last minute. If you have any questions, please reach out to Boosters or Coach Sansing.